Family Law: I Will Protect Your Interests

I know how difficult it is for families to deal with legal issues such as divorce. Questions surround everything. Your life is filled with enormous stress and worry because everything you have — your home, vehicles, possessions and even children — is up for grabs.

At a time like this, you should not have to worry about your legal representation. I have been practicing law for more than 40 years in Chester County and the surrounding area. I am the former (and first full-time) Chester County district attorney. I know the local legal community, and I have experience with all aspects of family law.

My Family Law Experience

Your family issues are private, and you want to keep them that way. In order to resolve matters like divorce, however, you have to interact with the court to secure the future that you want. That is why it is so important to have an attorney you can depend on and trust.

I have vast experience with:

  • Divorce and dissolution of marriage
  • Child custody and visitation rights
  • Child support clients
  • Spousal support or maintenance
  • Equitable distribution of assets like home, debts, investments and any personal property
  • Protection from abuse
  • Prenuptial agreements
  • Adoptions, grandparent adoptions, guardianships and name changes

You Are My Top Priority

In your first meeting with me, I will take the time to explain:

  • What you can expect in the justice system
  • How the law relates to your situation
  • How you and I — working together — can prepare your case and strive to get the best possible results for you and your family

No matter what your circumstances, I will advocate for your best interests and strive for the best possible result. My top priority is you, your children and your future.

How To Contact Me

Are you considering a divorce? Are you recently separated and need a lawyer? James R. Freeman, Esq., in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, provides experienced legal counsel for family law matters. Call me at 610-917-9347, or contact me online.